Here are all the posts related to 2015. Probably...
According to the Social Security Trust Fund, the Social Security Disability Fund will run out in 2015. Either benefits for 12 million people will get cut by 30% (current law), or any shortfall will have to come from more deficits and debt. I suppose a third option would be to put the government in charge…
Gold Price Prediction
- European Borders May be Redrawn as Europe Embraces Nationalism
- Australia Considers Paperless Passports Based on Fingerprints, Face Recognition, Eye Scans; We Know Who You Are!
- Exposed – The Clinton Foundation is Running a $20 Million Private Equity Firm in Colombia
- Blowback: The Washington War Party’s Folly Comes Home to Roost
- Why Bored People and Volunteers Must Be Free To Work for Low Wages
- White “Privilege” Has Nothing on State Privilege
- U.S. Government Takes 10 Years and Spends $1 Billion to Digitize a Single Form
- Open Borders Are an Assault on Private Property