Here is a small, but important, list of educational resources that I consume daily and recommend to everyone who wants to be in the know about matters of economics, freedom and sound money.
- Lew Rockwell Show – Lew Rockwell is probably my favorite advocate of liberty. He is anti-war, anti-state, pro-market, and the founder of the Mises Institue, which is another one of my favorites. Listen to his golden voice on the podcast and absorb his mild-mannered wisdom.
- Mises Institute – The Mises Institue advocates Austrian economics, liberty and peace. If you want to find out how economics really works, Mises is a great start, and you don’t have to be a scholar to understand the concepts.
- Zero Hedge – When you want the hard-core truth about the economy; when you want to hear what the MSM will never tell you, read Zero Hedge.
- Stefan Molyneux – Stefan Molyneux is a philosopher with a a strong knowledge of history and economics, who promotes freedom and non-violence. He has also been a guest host on Schiff Radio several times. I watch his videos regularly. His podcasts are also great, however, if you’re short on time, I recommend focusing on the videos.
- The Corbett Report – One of my favorites, The Corbett Report is an independent news source, operating on the principle of open source intelligence. James Corbett produces podcasts, interviews, articles and videos about breaking news and important issues from 9/11 Truth and false flag terror to the Big Brother police state, eugenics, geopolitics, the central banking fraud and more. James Corbett is an American (I think), who lives in Japan (I know).
- Silver Futurist – I like Silver Futurist’s quirky commentaries because he is so balanced and down-to-earth, often reflecting on precious-metal issues that we all think about.
- Peter Schiff – Peter Schiff is probably one of the more famous investment advisors. He received recognition when he called the housing bubble. I listen to his radio show daily.
- Priced In Gold – Do you want to know what oil and other commodities are worth in gold, instead of dollars? Then this site is for you. This site will come in handy during The Great Reset, when the dollar loses its reserve-currency status.
- Tekoa Da Silva – Tekoa Da Silva is an up-and-coming gold, silver, mining, commodity and investing enthusiast. Watching younger generations, like Tekoa, gives me hope that all is not lost. I wish I had as much insight as he does when I was his age.
- Tom Woods – Thomas Woods is also a member of the Ludwig von Mises Institute, host of The Tom Woods Show, and a regular guest host on Schiff Radio. He is also a New York Times bestselling author of 11 books.
- Liberty Classroom – The Liberty Classroom is Tom Woods’ online school for history and economics. If you want to un-learn the propaganda we were taught in school, and learn real American history and economics, subscribe to the Liberty Classroom.
- SmartKnowledgeU – I follow JS Kim’s blog regularly. His articles often appear on Zero Hedge as well. SmartKnowledgeU provides unconventional education and investment strategies for adults and young adults, inexperienced and experienced alike.