- Bullion Direct sells PMs directly from their catalog, and they offer a proprietary exchange platform, Nucleo, which connects individuals, dealers, miners etc.
- Personal or business checks accepted.
- Credit cards are only accepted for non-bullion orders. Exceptions: Gold British Sovereign, Swiss 20 Franc Helvetia, French 20 Franc, Certified American Eagle and Certified American Buffalo. .
- Cashiers checks accepted.
- Money orders accepted.
- Credit cards are accepted for catalog orders, but not for products bought on Nucleo.
Bullion Direct® provides a platform for the trading, clearing, purchasing, and storage of physical precious metals. With our unique order matching platform we facilitate efficient consumer and small business transactions. Bullion Direct, Inc., headquartered in Austin, Texas, was formed in August 1999 as a privately held Texas corporation to develop, deploy, and operate an exciting and unique business model, U.S. Patent No. 7,584,135.
Bullion Direct is the realization of an idea born in the 1990′s to create a hub-centric order matching system for precious metals, now known as Nucleo™. The Internet became the obvious medium to launch this efficient and innovative business model. With an intimate knowledge of the physical precious metals industry and the practical application of the latest technologies, Bullion Direct’s experienced team members launched its web-based service on May 15th, 2000.
By providing online access to a real-time, real-order market, Bullion Direct has empowered self-directed individuals and institutions alike. Bullion Direct continues to grow at an exceptional pace with the enthusiastic support of its membership.
Source: Bullion Direct
Bullion Direct SKU UPC Model
Higher Premiums but Great "Vault" Program
Haven't purchased from them for a while since I found other places with lower premiums, but they have an awesome program where you can store your purchased items from multiple purchases with them and then take delivery when you're finally ready. Great way to dollar cost average.