Gold American Eagle Coins
|Design||Eagle soaring above a nest|
|Face Value||50.00 USD|
|Mass||1.0909 troy oz (33.930 g)|
|Composition||91.67% Au 3% Ag 5.33% Cu|
|Minting Years||1986–present Bullion
The gold American Eagle coin has an iconic design of the combines the best aspects of collectability and bullion investment appeal, which has made it world-renowned and America’s preferred Gold coin.
- Multiples of 20 are usually packaged in plastic mint tubes.
- Multiples of 500 are usually packaged in monster boxes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Content, weight, and purity are certified by the US Mint.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.